1. Development and maintenance of new and old customers;
2, complete the company's monthly sales target;
3, keen market sense of smell, always pay attention to the trend in the industry and timely report.
4. strive to accomplish tasks according to sales targets.
1. College degree or above, major in science and engineering.
2. Experience in project management of manufacturing enterprises with 1 year or more in the same industry is preferred. Excellent fresh graduates are also eligible.
3. Basic English reading (Level 3 or above), proficient in computer office and other related software. Knowledge of simple electronic engineering.
4, clear thinking, clear speech, correct appearance, strong resistance to stress.
1. responsible for the business development of the testing project, managing the sales team and completing the annual sales task.
2. responsible for developing potential customers and developing quality customers.
3. maintain the testing business of the testing items and develop new customers.
4. analyze customer needs, expand the market and meet the needs of customers.
5. Maintain existing customers, improve customer satisfaction with the support of technical engineers and technical uniform engineers, and visit large customers regularly.
6. responsible for project information collection, provide market development proposals and plans, and follow up in time.
1. more than 4 years sales experience in testing business, including 2 years of sales management experience.
2. College degree or above. Familiar with reliability/materials/chemistry/electronics/household appliances testing and sales experience is preferred.
3. Has excellent business negotiation ability, keen business sense and quick response ability; At the same time, can follow or surpass the company's rapid development rhythm, constantly improve the comprehensive ability, and dare to promote.
4. cheerful personality, pragmatic and dedicated, good communication and coordination ability, able to work under great pressure.
1, undertake all kinds of metal daily inspection tasks, and carry out data analysis, compile test reports;
2. Make test plan according to the requirement of product failure analysis, conduct comprehensive data analysis and issue failure analysis report.
3. Responsible for equipment management, instrument period verification, capability verification, measurement audit and other tests related to the testing project;
4. Participate in the evaluation and implementation of new projects in the material analysis room.
5. Lab daily management and 5S work.
1. Master's degree, metal material related professional, 1 years or above working experience, excellent graduating students can also.
2. Familiar with the conventional means of testing the structure and properties of materials, able to operate scanning electron microscopy energy spectrometer, Auger energy spectrometer, transmission electron microscopy energy spectrometer;
3. Experience in material failure analysis is preferred. Good English reading and writing and good computer application are preferred.
4. Have good communication skills and team spirit, work actively, have a certain ability to resist pressure, and obey the work arrangements of superior managers.
1. provide technical support for sales quotations and answer customer enquiries and questions.
2. interpret test standards and guide test engineers to complete the test.
3. confirmation and progress tracking of sales items
4. assist department manager to complete other pre-sale and after-sale technical support work.
1. Bachelor degree or above, majored in material related discipline, more than 2 years working experience.
2. Be familiar with the relevant standards of electronic material performance testing, and be able to operate related equipment.
3. Good learning and communication skills, and strong sense of responsibility.
1. responsible for the electronic forensic identification and internal Committee experiment.
2. timely answer related business consultation and provide technical support for electronic testing.
3. responsible for compiling and examining the Department's test reports.
1. bachelor degree, major in electronics, electrical engineering, fresh graduate.
2. have strong knowledge of electronics and electrical engineering, and understand general power, lighting and power transmission knowledge.
3. good at induction, good communication, good dedication and teamwork spirit.
1. According to the scheduling arrangement of production plan, carry out the daily testing work of analytical laboratory, accept external and internal commissions, and provide credible experimental data/conclusions in time.
2. timely answer related business consultation and provide technical support for analysis and testing.
3. Look for subcontracting inspection units with purchasing, and take charge of subcontracting process to ensure the smooth progress of testing.
4. Implement company management system documents according to system management requirements, ensure the effective operation of laboratory system, complete quality supervision and periodic verification of management system requirements, and be responsible for CNAS, CMA and other on-site audits.
5. responsible for regular maintenance and spot check of equipment in this department to ensure that it is used in controlled and effective period.
6. responsible for the sample management during the testing process, and ensure that the samples are delivered to the client / client / sample room.
7. complete other tasks assigned by superior and cooperate with other departments for technical activities.
8. perform 5S work in analytical lab according to supervisor's arrangement.
1. college degree or above, major in chemical engineering or related field, 1 years working experience.
2. Skillful operation of FTIR, GC-MS, daily maintenance of FTIR, can solve the problems in the operation of FTIR.
3. Proficient in computer office software, good experience in detection and analysis, and a certain degree of case analysis ability.
4., solid and strong stress resistance.
1. complete the on-site inspection task and make accurate appraisal report according to the results of the investigation.
2. responsible for project related equipment management, period verification and other tests.
3. participate in the evaluation and implementation of new projects in the analysis room.
4. daily lab management and 5S work.
1. bachelor degree or above, automobile related major, more than 1 years working experience.
2. vehicle power technology background is preferred.
3. solid professional knowledge and initiative.
4. can accept short-term travel, with motor vehicle driving license.