CMA is laboratory qualification certification, also known as metrological certification, which can only be obtained by passing the metrological verification, testing ability and reliability assessment of laboratories by metrological administrative departments of people's governments at or above the provincial level. From January 1, 2008 onwards, metrology accreditation is uniformly known as laboratory qualification accreditation.
CNAS refers to a national accreditation institution approved and authorized by the State Accreditation and Accreditation Regulatory Commission, which is responsible for the accreditation of certification bodies, laboratories and inspection institutions.
1. you can enjoy national government subsidies.
2. external testing work can be carried out.
3. can provide laboratory testing capability.
4. can be used as an exhibition of corporate identity.
5. having the opportunity to become a member of the National Laboratory
The CNAS and CMA consultants of Huabi Laboratory have many years of laboratory testing experience to ensure that your experiment can pass the CMA qualification and CNAS accreditation once and for all.