Failure analysis is a newly developing subject, which has great practical significance in improving product quality, technology development and improvement, product repair and arbitration failure accidents. Huabi Laboratory is a third-party laboratory focusing on the service of failure analysis technology. It has established a good reputation in the industry with its service in the field of failure analysis for many years. Its independent third-party status, the accumulation of a large number of cases and databases enable us to provide customers with fair, independent and accurate failure analysis reports.
The significance of failure analysis:
Failure analysis is of great significance to the production and use of products. Failure may occur at all stages of the life cycle of products. It occurs in all stages of product development, production and use. Failure analysis of process wastes, early failure, test failure, pilot failure and field failure is carried out. Define the failure mode, analyze the failure mechanism, and ultimately identify the cause of failure.
Failure analysis process:
(1) Failure Background Survey: Product Failure Phenomenon? Failure environment? Failure stage (design debugging, pilot test, early failure, medium-term failure, etc.)? Failure ratio? Failure history data?
(2) Non-destructive analysis: X-ray fluoroscopy, ultrasound scanning, electrical performance testing, topography inspection, local component analysis, etc.
(3) Destructive analysis: Opening inspection, profile analysis, probe testing, focused ion beam analysis, thermal performance testing, body composition testing, mechanical performance testing, etc.
(4) Conditions of use: structural analysis, mechanical analysis, thermal analysis, environmental conditions, constraints and other comprehensive analysis.
(5) Simulated validation experiment: According to the failure mechanism obtained from the analysis, the simulation experiment was designed to verify the failure mechanism.